Bravia Dermatology accepts nearly all forms of Medicare and employer sponsored commercial insurance . Medicaid is NOT currently accepted for general dermatology visits. However, Bravia Dermatology is committed to taking care of skin cancer patients. If you have a biopsy proven skin cancer, call us to see if we can help.
If you do not see your employer's insurance listed below, please call the office and request that we try to become a provider in your insurance network.
Aetna US Healthcare
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network
Coventry Health Care
Ohio Health Group
OSU Health Plan
Paramount (Except Paramount Advantage Medicaid for general dermatology)
Primary Health Services
United Health Care
While it is highly recommended that you have your insurance card(s) available when you schedule your appointment, we have 4 ways to submit your insurance card information before your appointment. Please make sure we have your insurance information at least 1 week before your appointment. Having up-to-date insurance information is important for eligility checks, and to verify your deductible, co-pay, and co-insurance. If we are unable to run an eligibility check on your insurance information, please be prepared to pay for your visit and any procedures out of pocket, or to be in our office for a longer time while eligibility checks can be performed.
Ways to provide insurance information:
1. Preferred Method: On Phone when scheduling your appointment
2. Second best method: Online by clicking here.
3. Third best method: Email clear, readable pictures of front and back of insurance cards to email@example.com. In your email, please include the patient's name and date of birth; and if different, the primary policy holder's name, date of birth, and relationship to patient.
4. Fourth best method: Call 419-948-3376 and press * to leave a message.
5. Least ideal method: Give us your insurance card information when you arrive for your appointment. This may cause delays in your visit, including inability to run an eligibility check and verify your benefits. If we are unable to verify benefits, we may need to collect an estimated amount at your visit.
Please note that your co-payment, co-insurance, and/or deductible is due at time of service. A fee may be added for payments not received on date of service.
Payment Methods: Bravia Dermatology accepts checks*, cash, debit cards, or credit cards.
HSA/FSA: Bravia Dermatology accepts HSA (Health Savings Account) or FSA (Flexible Spending Account) debit or credit cards.
Please bring the card with you at the time of your appointment if you plan to use this payment method.
Online Bill Pay for invoices: If you received an invoice from Bravia Dermatology, you may pay online at https://braviaderm.com/pay
*Please note that returned/canceled/insufficient fund payments will incur additional fees.
Request an Appointment
Bravia Dermatology is committed to excellent care for our patients. We offer comprehensive medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology care.
For your convenience, you may submit the request appointment form, and a member of our staff will reply shortly to schedule your consultation. We will do our best to accomodate your appointment preferences. We accept Medicare and all commercial insurance plans.
If you are experiencing an urgent issue, please do not contact us through our website. Call our office directly at 419.948.DERM (3376)