To better serve you, we now have new patients check in on our iPad Kiosks. Established patients will confirm their information on the iPad Kiosk as well.
Open Online Portal
Your username is usually your personal e-mail address you provided during scheduling.
Save Time, Fill Out Online In Advance
To expedite your check-in process, you may wish to fill out your information online on our patient portal at https://braviaderm.ema.md . Then, you will just need to sign our intake form and confirm your information at your appointment. Your username is usually the unique email address you provided us during scheduling. Please visit https://braviaderm.com/help for more information. Get Help
Please bring a list of the following with you:
List (to allow for quick entry into our system if not entered online in advance):
- Medications, doses, and schedule*
- Creams/Dermatology treatments tried*
- Preferred pharmacy phone number and address*
- Referring Provider's name and address
- Primary Care Provider's name and address
- Relevant past medical history, surgical history, and family history of skin cancer or skin disease.*
*Denotes items that may be entered/verified online in advance to save time at your visit.
You will need to provide or confirm this information at checkin.
Cards to bring:
- Insurance card(s - primary and secondary, if applicable)
- Photo ID (government issued)
- Credit card or method of payment - please note: co-pays, co-insurance, and deductibles are due at time of service. A fee may be added for payments not received on dates of service. See Financial Policy.
- If you plan to use HSA or FSA card, please bring that as well.
Please bring photo ID, Insurance Cards, and Payment method